Frequency Ear Trainer
Reconstruct a randomized EQ by ear
Train your ears by trying to match the hidden EQ.
1) Select signal source (white noise, pink noise or audio).
3) Click "Randomize". Select "Hidden" to hear the randomly applied EQ. The randomization will change the Frequency (8 possible values) and Gain (either Boost or Cut).
4) In "My Guess", try to match the Frequency and Gain so the EQ matches what you hear.
5) When you're ready, click "guess" to hear your EQ.
6) If the audio remains the same, you found the right settings! To confirm click "See Solution".
You can make the exercise more difficult by turning off Frequency Quantization.