mimumachine mini.lite 1.1
deadbeatz+ = the mimu.eu glitchbeatnoizemachine
the mimumachine (deadbeats+) = 7 slot noizegraindubmnml-sample-sequencer - original concept and .ens based on: deadbeats!
this version doesn't contain any samples and snapshots, we'll soon upload a version containing a 'few' sounds and a 'few' snapz on our own server because if NI librarys uploadsize-limit. meanwhile, start experimenting with your own maps and enjoy. no instructions available yet, sorry. we might provide soon a short vimeo-video-tutorial showin' you how to start something from scratch...
based on the original deadbeats.ens a slightly modified version using and abusing mashed macros of these reaktor-wizards: x/y-faders (peter dines), buttons (bernd keil), echoperplex (dieter zobel), fx (joachim schneider), stepsequenching (peter dines), scope (josh hinde), gater (eric le guenan), (clap-synthesiz (martin brinkmann - lvd 2.1), cpu-optimisation + mimu_circlz + coremixer + bugfixing: SonicTiwst!
.ens-mashed & samples: der einmeier & mary ovenbroed in nov/dec.2008 + jan/feb/mar/apr/mai/june 2009 -
use the stacked macro index above the glitch_fx_units to access several pages containing:
* glitch master effect units
* several reverb-, delay- and stretch-fx per channel
* some eye candy / levelmeters
* a view of structure of this lil' machine
* several pitch sequencers triggerin' different channels
* an ultra-cool randomizin' engine
* some step-length-sequencers &
* some notes and infos 'bout this machine
* more weird things like .. the CIRCLZ-effect...
/ this is a cpu-hogg ,-) - but so much FUN to explore. enjoy!