Silverbird on a higher level
we decided to take Silverbird to a higher level.
Several ideas and improvements were translated into action in endless night sessions and we are
now very proud to present Silverbird Live!
Now you are able to use this ensemble to create and
perform clubmusic liveacts standalone.
Some of the new features are:
- completly revised sequencers, pattern-data is saved now 100% secure with the snapshots (really!)
- pattern sequencer for creating longer sequences
- six sampler / sequencer slots
- two additional play modes (backward / forward-backward)
- automatic break function, offers randomly created breaks after a definable number of bars
- eleven modulation sequencers with fixed targets
- send effects (reverb / delay)
- improved amp-envelopes
- live performance surface on the b-panel including the most important parameters for live situations !
- snapshot manager, allows changing snapshots after a definable number of bars
- three live performance effects
- tapedeck and dj-like mixer section for creating transitions between songs
- random function
- midi in / out
- copy / paste sequencer data
– repeater for stutter effects
-complete new sounddesign/ new Drumsamples
A detailed user manual in pdf-format, read this for more information about all functions of SBL !!!
Please note: due to the complexity of this instrument, loading takes several seconds...
We hope you`ll have fun and spend a lot of time with playing Silverbird Live!
André & Johann
-sort the IDs to automate
any silverbird parameter with DAWs!
-renewed the sample-maps!
because of problems
with some samples and some integrated maps since the reakor 5.8 update.
I would suggest you to use this new version! of silverbird. Now it works again...