Double Granular Sampler with Effect Bank
Two identical granular samplers with an FX box of 4 effects (pitch/dist/delay/verb). This is made specifically for my performances using a Microsoft Surface (touchscreen tablet) so its a little confusing. Its already a very outdated version, but this is the most user friendly I have for now. Any tips/comments would be appreciated!
Scrub through samples. I suggest putting in long samples. For the sake of keeping file size down, I put in small samples.
* White controls at bottom right of Shifter are the volume (horizontal fader) and granular start/stop (white circle)
* Red dots at left side of the Shifter let you select from 5 loaded samples.
* Numbers let you change octave.
* Waveform controls are: x=position y=selection size.
* Red controls to right of waveform allow you to record your scrub movement (red circle) and play it back (red triangle). Red fader lets you control speed of your recorded movements.
* FX controls are mostly done by the xy pad. Switch between the four fx using the icons on the left side of the FX unit. The four fx are:
1 - pitch shift (white circle=on/off; x=grain size; y=wet/dry; +2 oct -2oct)
2 - distortion (white circle=on/off; x=dist amnt; y=freq)
3 - delay (slider=delay amnt; x=wet amnt; y=feedback)
4 - reverb (x=time; y=wet amnt)
The red fader at the right of the FX unit is the final volume after the fx.