Browse and trigger sample from panel.
Sample Map with panel display of filename and respective Root note number of audio samples.
Connect outputs to corresponding inputs of "TF Basic Player" for simple sample playback.
--Panel View A--
• Mouseover the dark area to highlight notes and query the internal sample map.
• Left-Click sends Y-position to the [G] output.
• For some reason, unbeknownst to the author, root note 0 doesn't highlight but will return appropriate panel display. (Something to do with Multi-Display's quirky Idx input, maybe).
--Panel View B--
Colour control of highlight colour.
(Macro sourced from Factory Library's "TF Waveform Display" sub-macro)
[*] : Table reference.
[G] : Gate value (0…1)
Note : [G] input of "TF Basic Player" accepts 0 as 0, <0 as 1
• Translate this structure to Core. (Core is an alien domain, to this author)
• Add velocity-split support. Currently, only samples with a component of velocity value 0 are recognised.
• Add input for external sample maps.