Bézier curve based clock distribution
Elastic Bézier Curve Clock Source
Alter the steps by hovering over the step window and dragging the control points. Although it's possible to create parametrized curves (more than one y value for one x value), I suggest to try to keep the curves like normal functions otherwise it's messing up the calculation. Doubleclick on the editor area to reset the curve to its default state.
- In combination with Bento Box 8 Step SEQ turn down the gate value of the sequencer, otherwise clock events might get lost at the seq gate output.. I thought my gate mechanism was faulty.. took me a while to figure out the real problem!
Mainly inspired by the ideas of the Reaktor Forum member Filament Xylin / UL user Miles Davies: https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/a-sequencer-block-request-challenge.268431/ Thank you!
Thanks also to Max Zagler for the Partials Framework and its iteration library! Very useful!
- Replace bg image with colored multi display and fix b view
- Thank you all for your (handy) comments. I made the internal clock bpm modulatable and tried to fix the song position sync problems.. Is it working now?
- interactive update of the steps and the curve while dragging.. had to solve some core compiliation time issues which will remain a mistery to me! (Further improvement, detected by fixing the LFO Block..)
- converts the step and curve calculation to core and gets rid of the shared event tables -> possible to load more than one instance of the Block
- fixes mouse hovering, syncs playposition with internal and external clock src, fixes a calculation error,..
- minor bugfix: forgot to change a value concerning the mousearea width
- removes unused ports and panelelements
- Reaktor 6 GUI+Block update
- ditches the pattern length in bars because it messed up the resolution (you can change it by altering the bpm)
- uberheadache, took me quite a while: variable number of steps
- pattern length in bars
- Reaktor Blocks compatible Gate Output suggested by Omar Misa (Thank you!)
- added grid ruler
- initialization fix
- clock start/stop behaviour fix
- alpha upload