REFRESHED SOUND, NEW INTERFACE, NEW POSSIBILITIES
Building on the immensely popular SESSION STRINGS products, SESSION STRINGS 2 and SESSION STRINGS PRO 2 combine a refreshed sound with a newly designed, modern interface – plus several user-requested features to help you quickly realize your creative vision.
The entire sample collection has been remixed for a contemporary sound. The dry, intimate samples accurately capture vintage instruments played by in-demand session pros at a renowned German studio.
The interface has been completely redesigned. It offers a sleek, modern look and feel coupled with a wealth of easy-to-use controls across main, mixer, and effects pages. The redesign helps facilitate creativity by letting you access everything you need quickly and easily.
To enhance expression and streamline your path to creativity, these new editions incorporate several user-requested features.
- True legato: Produce a more realistic ensemble sound – each note in a chord has its own correct legato transition. It also includes newly recorded note-to-note legato, portamento, and in SESSION STRINGS PRO 2, note-to-note glissando transitions.
- Smart chord: Generate fully orchestrated and complex string chords using single keys.
- Smart voice split: Ensure realistic, natural voicing of ensemble chords with notes that are automatically allocated to the correct instrument group.
- Mixer page: Fine-tune the ensemble mix using familiar console controls.
- Phrase animator: Easily orchestrate and arrange unique, customized phrases (SESSION STRINGS PRO 2 only).
- Enhanced rhythmic animator: Create driving rhythmic patterns on the fly with an enhanced, fully editable rhythmic animator, which stays synced to the host DAW.
- Color: Transform the sound of your ensemble with a turn of one knob using a powerful master multi-effect capability.
- Sound presets: Quickly set master effects, mixer effects, and volumes as well as the on/off state for instruments groups.
- Customizable ensemble: Select the size and instrumentation of your string section as an alternative to the full ensemble (SESSION STRINGS PRO 2 only).