WHAT’S NEW IN BATTERY 4
BATTERY 4 adds powerful new features for accelerated workflow, more powerful sampling and sound manipulation, and a new library ready for 21st century electronic and urban styles.
- Completely re-designed, high-speed workflow provides instant access to key features directly on the main page
- Optimized, drag-and-drop usability: Assign MIDI controllers, change cell and effect routing, change effects order, and super-simple sidechaining
- Color-coded cells indicate instrument type, controls adapt to cell color for clear visual overview
- Multi-function waveform display with quick-access controls and intuitive, gestural interface covers navigation, editing, loops, modulation, and envelope control
- New high-quality effects including SOLID EQ, SOLID BUS COMP, TRANSIENT MASTER, tape saturation, one-knob compressor and new filters
- Improved time stretching algorithm Time Machine Pro
- New bus system adds flexible drag-and-drop routing for processing groups
- Instant cell rendering for building new kits and creative sound design
LIBRARY AND BROWSER
- New, tag-based browser: Tag and full text search, search history feature to continue browsing for sounds where you last looked for them
- All sounds load mapped to MIDI notes for convenient use with MIDI keyboards
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.