The most important features at a glance
- The sound of Alicia Keys' own personal Yamaha C3 Neo piano: Almost 3,000 individual samples on 12 discrete velocity layers with and without pedal — equivalent to 17GB of uncompressed WAV files!
- Sampled from Alicia Keys' own playing, recorded in her studio with her own engineer
- Developed with the artist and tailor-made for her recording and performance needs
- Meticulous sampling technique including the noise of the finger hitting the keys (optional)
- Sampled sustain and release phases with authentic implementation of the sustain pedal
- All-new sympathetic resonance system for harmonics in undampened strings
- Exceptionally clean quality, yet featuring adjustable microphone noise for old-school sound
- Natural mechanical release noises for each of the 88 keys and pedal noises
- Integrated convolution reverb for tweaking the sound directly in the instrument
- Easy user interface providing integrated documentation of all settings
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.