THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Vocal & Choir
- Mosaic Voices includes over 8 GB of synthesized vocal pads, male and female vocal recordings, and effectual sound design. Its intuitive workflow empowers composers to build dynamic vocal beds and soundscapes by combining live organic vocals, synth vocals, and intricate noise layers -- pushing the traditional forward into a complex, modern scoring tool.
- "Built on our new auto divisi orchestral engine, the Genesis Choir is an elite 64 piece multi-ensemble (4 part divisi) children’s choir that is like having 4 choirs in 1: 16 Soprano Girls, 16 Alto Girls, 16 Soprano Boys, 16 Alto Boys. Easily build Latin inspired phrases that can easily be key switched in real-time with glitch-free playback. Phrases can be played as: Melisma (multiple legato notes per syllable), Legato, Staccato, and Sustains."
- Mimi Page Light & Shadow is the perfect hybrid of soft, angelic female solo vocals and lush, ethereal atmospheric sound-design, featuring the feather-light soprano voice of singer-composer Mimi Page. Designed for film & game composers/sound-designers, this collection includes a full selection of chromatic articulations, melodic phrases and exquisitely sound-designed cinematic effects, pads and atmospheric elements.
- Voices of War - Men of the North is a low-voiced male choir that covers all things "Vikings." It features a wide collection of ambience, atmosphere, drone, pad, legato, word-building and texture patches recorded at the legendary MGM Scoring Stage in Los Angeles.
- Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra covers all the essentials of the orchestra, including – strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, keyboards, guitars and more. Everything you need for creating quick sketches, orchestra, film, and game scores, is at your finger tips. The library has carefully been engineered to load fast and provide authentic sounding instruments, allowing you to create incredible realistic scores.
- BALKAN Ethnic Orchestra is a unique collection of over 40 world class ethnic soloists. From playable folklore instruments and the infamous Balkan brass to an ethnic vocal quartet and solo percussion, BALKAN features multiple mic positions, extensive articulations, expressive phrases, true polyphonic legato and various ensemble sizes.
- Virtuoso Ensembles is an orchestral sample library that is designed primarily as a compositional and/or live performance tool, and works great for final tweaking mixing as well. The entire library, while sounding amazing, occupies a surprisingly small memory load as well as staying "lean" where CPU hits are concerned. It's a time-saver!
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.