THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Woodwind & Brass
- Hyperflute is the largest collection of concert flute sounds. The library includes all extended techniques, as well as many unique sounds, ranging from Contrabass flute up to the Piccolo. The library features recordings from all modern traverse Boehm flutes: C-flute, bass flute, alto flute, piccolo and double-bass flutes in C and G.
- "Modern Scoring Brass is an elite 30 piece multi-instrument divisi library painstakingly developed by recording individual brass masters on a trusted scoring stage. From the dulcet tones of a lone trumpet to 4 Cimbassos (divisi of course) blasting your face off – and everything in between. A library that finally captures the broad expressive range and diversity of the brass family. Pristine recording and meticulous editing ensure every note of your music will shine."
- The Chinese Sheng, Laotian Khaen, and Japanese Sho are three very similar instruments with a common ancestor. Traditionally made from bamboo since the 14th century BC. - sound is created by both inhaling and exhaling, as with a western mouth-organ. Soniccouture have faithfully recreated these fascinating instruments, using innovative inhale / exhale sampling techniques, which allow the user to add natural expression and modulation.
- Vir2 Instruments is proud to present MOJO 2: Horn Section, our biggest and most advanced instrument to date! We went back to the drawing board, fully redesigned the instrument, and recorded all new samples. MOJO 2 delivers the most flexible and innovative approach to Pop, Funk, Jazz, and Big Band horns ever created in a virtual instrument with an incredibly simple but feature-packed interface.
- Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra covers all the essentials of the orchestra, including – strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, keyboards, guitars and more. Everything you need for creating quick sketches, orchestra, film, and game scores, is at your finger tips. The library has carefully been engineered to load fast and provide authentic sounding instruments, allowing you to create incredible realistic scores.
- 90’s Retro Trumpets is a faithful emulation of all things trumpet and all things recording from this magical time. Thoroughly researched, this melody-making library resurrects the actual microphones and the forgotten trumpet techniques that gave these scores such unique color, tutti, and magnificence. Recorded at the MGM Scoring Stage at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles.
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.