THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- Probing the realms of Sci-Fi Noir, Lovecraftian Horror and Steampunk sound worlds with 500 surreal and thematic Kontakt Instruments, Acousmatic Engine provides characteristic sound inspiration with instruments ranging from the unique yet traditional to the completely unimagined, possessing unique sonic lusters and advanced sound design. Get ready to explore a deep collection of otherworldly sounds that will enliven film, game and music compositions across genres.
- Motion has Evolved. ELYSIUM is an inspiring, multi-timbral synth for creating music with tonal rhythms, movement, and unrivaled playability. With an entirely new way to create striking percussive pulses, beautiful organic arpeggios, and evolving pads, Elysium simply cannot be replicated by any other synth on the market.
- Field recordings merge together in a sonic kaleidoscope of found sound cinematics - from underscoring pads to drones, pulses and textures. Bioscape is a Kontakt instrument that is based on field recordings and found sounds, particularly suitable for game and filmscore composers, made for the free Kontakt Player and supports sample drag & drop.
- Imagine having instant access to the most revered Bass instruments in existence; Filthy analogue mono synths, the grittiest modular systems and polysynths. Imagine epic live brass sections, designed bass guitars and heavily processed acoustic instruments… How about the deepest 808s & subs, wavetables and the most diverse collection of oscillators and creative sound design ever committed to tape? Imagine being able to morph, transform and combine any of these sources into new, ground-breaking hybrid patches, inside a single intuitive instrument… Introducing BASSYNTH BASSYNTH is an entirely new kind of Bass Engine for the creation of modern, organic, powerful bass tones; driven by a diverse and creative library of beautifully designed multi-sampled Sound Sources, Oscillators and scannable Wavetables. Featuring a forward-thinking interface and creative user workflow, BASSYNTH delivers a powerful 4-Layer Voice Engine, Polyrhythmic Motion Sequencer, extensive sound design parameters per voice, tag-based browsing, drag+drop Macros, modular Effects System, Wavetable Engine and over 290 playable presets. Emulation is not our goal. BASSYNTH is all about new, visionary bass sounds that inspire music making…
- Containing more than 60 sound sources that have been custom-crafted from analogue classics, Redlight delivers all the sonic foundations you need to create authentic, hardware-inspired electronic music: warm bass, creamy chords, lush leads and more can be combined in endless combinations to create hybrid sounds and sequences with ease.
- "An incredible collection of 18 virtual instruments modelled on rare, quirky vintage synths.This video shows a small selection of the 450+ presets. Featuring EMS Synthi, Crumar DP-80, Arp Omni2, Moog Minitmoog, Korg Minikorg 700s, Solina String Ensemble, Cheetah MS800, Jennings Univox, Roland RS202, Hammond Solovox, Roland SH2000, Farfisa VIP345, Korg LP10, Philips Philicorda, Suzuki Omnichord, Siel Orechestra 2, Godwin String Concert, Logan Vocalist Fully NKS Compatible.
- Pathfinder WT is a fully realized, detailed classic wavetable synthesizer. An inspiring and intuitive go to instrument for a variety of creative sounds - bread-and-butter harsh and grungy basslines, deep evolving tones and pads, dynamic morphing melodies and out of this world crunchy effects - All wrapped in a simple and easy to follow design.