THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Special & Effects
- CINEMATIC GUITARS ORGANIC ATMOSPHERES is your all-in-one cinematic atmosphere solution. Powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player, this definitive collection advances the legacy of the CINEMATIC GUITARS family by delivering samples and presets aimed squarely at organic atmospheres and soundscape creation. Derived entirely from recording real acoustic guitars of all shapes, sizes, and styles, CINEMATIC GUITARS ORGANIC ATMOSPHERES allows for an astronomical array of diverse, organic sounds in inventive ways emphasizing both the natural and earthy tones of realism and the imaginative world of cinema.
- Geosonics is a collaboration between legendary field recordist Chris Watson and Soniccouture; a library of rare sonic artefacts that cannot be found anywhere else. Sound-design textures are layered with Watson's original recordings to create the most fluid, organic soundscapes ever. Play sounds from places like the North Pole or the Kalahari desert on a simple MIDI keyboard:a magical experience, only possible with Geosonics.
- Imogen Heap Box Of Tricks - Every aspect of Box Of Tricks has been shaped by Imogen Heap. An exclusive selection of 13 of her instruments, sampled in detail and with custom scripts, effects, and tools; all designed the way she wanted to use them. Box Of Tricks has been beta-tested in Imogens live performances and studio projects: a process that helped generate ideas and refine the instruments. From an initial idea about a free Heap instrument, to the final result, 3 years later; Box Of Tricks is a truly extraordinary collaboration.
- Weighing in at over 25 GBs is a collection of 5,000+ morphed cinematic instruments & multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. A modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed/effectual orchestral sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA 2 morphs together amazing psychoacoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments using Sample Logic’s flexible multi core system resulting in a dynamic world where music and sound design collide.
- Welcome to EXHALE, the first truly Modern Vocal Engine built for every composer, producer and artist seeking that cutting-edge sound in today’s most creative music. For years, vocal instruments have provided a way to portray the sound of a real live singer or choir in a track. In speaking with music makers, Output found the number one frustration with vocal instruments was that nothing was modern or in line with today’s current records, film scores and sound design. That is the world of EXHALE.
- What began almost a decade ago with the award-winning AMBIENCE • IMPACTS • RHYTHMS (A.I.R.) — a set of diverse score tool instruments geared for film, TV, and game composers — and continued through THE ELEMENTS — sample instruments focused on the six ‘elements’ of music (Ambience, Bass, Harmony, Impacts, Melody, and Rhythm) — and SYNERGY — a breathtaking collection of innovative electronic and morphed world instruments — comes to a head with CINEMORPHX. Creatively reworking, re-morphing, and recreating over 30GB of its finest cinematic sample material, Sample Logic has succeeded in assembling the most comprehensive cinematic virtual instrument available anywhere — past, present, or future!
- ORBIT is a revolutionary new synthesizer for creating breathtaking organic synths, stratospheric textures, and aggressive pulses – an armory of cutting-edge sound The Orbital Synthesis engine creatively cascades between four Orbit players to create amazing sounds that infinitely evolve over time, for use in nearly every style of modern and cinematic music. Welcome to Orbital Synthesis.
- GAMELAN is where world instruments meet hybrid sample synthesis. After years of honing the art of sound design and sample creation, Sample Logic has morphed and mutilated a collection of over 25 world-class Balinese Gamelan instruments to create cinematic quality atmospheres, melodic instruments, percussive impacts and loops. These impressively dynamic recordings were played by the renowned San Francisco Bay Area Gamelan Sekar Jaya (GSJ) ensemble on the scoring stage at Skywalker Sound, to provide a collection of over 1,400 world-class traditional and morphed Gamelan instruments, an impressively versatile array of sounds sure to find its way into productions of all types. Weighing in at over 14GB, this Kontakt Player library is sure to open the minds of sound designers, composers, musicians, and producers alike.
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.