THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Orchestral & Strings
- Sonokinetic Tutti is a collection of orchestral phrases and FX that has proven itself very useful over the years to a great deal of composers, adding those orchestral FX to your digital compositions that are impossible to achieve using multisampled instruments. Think big glissandi, atonal beds, col legno atmospheres, crescendi and stabs, all performed live by a 90 piece symphonic orchestra and provided in four microphone positions for mixing to your liking.
- Capriccio is our biggest Orchestral collection yet, both in terms of physical size and in terms of sound, which is just...BIG! We had conductor Petr Pololanik approach the limits of his Capellen orchestra for these recording sessions, and the resulting energy, drive and power really comes across in each and every sample. Each phrase has been carefully treated from conception through production to implementation in the final instrument, to make sure it would work as a whole, and be as widely usable as possible. We say it is big, and the sound is big, but as you can hear from the demos the sound has a diverse range of uses and is only limited by your own imagination. You can use Capriccio as a base for your composition, or to complement your existing piece, using only bits and pieces. It can be really loud and awe-inspiring, or gently set the mood.
- Sotto is an orchestral phrase based library by Sonokinetic with an emphasis on soft flowing patterns. Included are lush warm brass phrases, airy woodwinds and fragile strings playing pp and using techniques such as sul tasto and sul ponticello, setting this library apart from its more bombastic peers Capriccio and Grosso. Sotto uses the proven Sonokinetic engine within Kontakt that allows for an unprecedented control of the phrase-based material, making it easier than ever to infuse your compositions with the realism only live played phrases can provide. Check the comprehensive tutorial videos on their website (link below) to see what Sotto could do for your workflow.
- ProjectSAM is excited to announce Symphobia Colours: a brand-new library series that expands the world of Symphobia. building on the Symphobia concept, Symphobia Colours brings you fresh sounds in smaller packages. Behold an industry first: real legato transitions for chords. For Symphobia Colours: Orchestrator, ProjectSAM recorded major and minor chords with all possible transitions between them. The result is extremely realistic, musical and evocative.
- ProjectSAM is excited to announce Symphobia Colours: a brand-new library series that expands the world of Symphobia. building on the Symphobia concept, Symphobia Colours brings you fresh sounds in smaller packages. Laughing clarinets, jazzy staccatos, xylophone winks and trombone slides – Symphobia Colours: Animator is a library dedicated to all things funny. Instantly playable, ANIMATOR will become your go-to source when scoring cartoons, animated features, light games or sitcoms.
- The Orchestral Essentials series captures the essence of the ProjectSAM experience: an inspiring collection of sounds taken from our extensive, cinematic product catalog. Orchestral Essentials 2 expands your Orchestral Essentials template with brand-new selections from the ProjectSAM catalog, including the Symphobia series, the True Strike series and our other libraries, all re- designed and streamlined to fit the Orchestral Essentials concept.
- ProjectSAM has carefully selected the essentials from each of their products, including the highly praised Symphobia series, True Strike series and Orchestral Brass Classic, and bundled them into one effective, incredibly versatile package. Covering full orchestra, string, brass and woodwind ensembles, classical and world percussion, Orchestral Essentials gives you the right ammo to start scoring for film, games or pop with the acclaimed cinematic SAM sound.
- With Symphobia ProjectSAM explored the heavier side of orchestra to help you thrill directors and audiences around the world. Now, a new story unfolds. Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles and a wide range of guest instruments, Symphobia 3: Lumina dives into the world of fantasy, mystery and animation, adding depth and delicacy to your musical palette. Based on more recordings than ever before, this third volume in the Symphobia series is ProjectSAM’s most ambitious release yet.
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.