THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- Dimensional Effects features over 340 outstanding special effects and dimensional rhythms for music and multimedia production. Featuring special 3-D sound encoded whooshes, deep booms, big bangs and various electronica effects whiz by with a futuristic sound ideal for modern production. Whether you are creating transition cues for television, radio and other multimedia or wanting to create modern music, cutting edge warped electronica or avant-garde soundscapes, Dimensional Effects adds instant twisted sound design to any production.
- Global Atmospheres contains over 1350 samples of exotic sounds from all over the world. From tribal Native American drums to Ancient Aztec Ambiance to rare sounds from the Mediterranean, this collection is a must-have for any media producer, sound designer or music composer. Whether you are creating authentic world sound effects for films and video games or wanting to add ethnic sonic flavors to electronic, rock, pop and world music, it delivers a diverse range of rare sonic landscapes, percussion loops, authentic voices and ethnic instrument riffs.
- Tubes that kept airplanes in the sky and ensured communication between the Allies during the Cold War are competent in peaceful affairs as well: Musical intoxication! Several unique pieces of gear up to a whole synthesizer built with tube circuits were recorded, edited and packed in a flexible software. The result: 135 soft to screaming multi-samplesets respectively 16,3GB data material (over 10.000 samples in total) combining experimental ideas with the nostalgic charm of tubes.
- Weighing in at over 18 GB,this epic collection of 1200+ instruments, loops and multis delivers diverse sounds in an intuitive interface. Synergy utilizes extended sample synthesis and effectual techniques to provide interactive instruments. With its flexible sound sculpting interface, all instruments can be customized to preference, making it perfect for any performance or production environment.
- PHAEDRA is a ZERO-G / Kontakt Player 2 /virtual instrument featuring over 4GB of sounds, 20,000 samples & 720 patches. This is the ultimate virtual analogue synth. Unhappy with the lack of raw sonic power in virtual emulations of VSTi analog synths, producer Sam Spacey set out on a three year journey to make the ultimate synth & ended up creating a monster in PHAEDRA. Constructed with the same attention to detail as a huge orchestral sample library, each of the 20,000 samples has been edited & looped by hand. PHAEDRA is a full synthesizer in its own right & would enhance any producer's sonic armoury.
- Introducing syntAX...part synth, part interactive sonic revolution. A massive, expansive, and complex collection of electronic textures, the core of syntAX is a 2000+ patch synth library covering an immense amount of synth territory, including soaring leads, evolving pads, thick basses, harsh distortions, unusual textures, other-worldly atmospheres, FX, hits, blips, and more.
- Featuring over 2000 instruments spanning the full range of instrument families: bass, drum loops, acoustic drums, electronic drums, ethnic/world, fx, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, keyboards, acoustic pianos, electric pianos, prepared pianos, orchestra, organ, pop horns/brass, modern synth and vintage synth.