THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Orchestral & Strings
- SYMPHOBIA 2 is more of what you've been missing in your orchestral palette. New and exciting ORCHESTRAL ARTICULATIONS, massive amounts of fresh and inspiring SYMPHONIC EFFECTS, exclusive LEGATO ENSEMBLES with real legato transitions, DYSTOPIA III and a brand-new interface.
- Pop/Rock Strings was created for today's productions. Based on the same samples already used in numerous hit songs and soundtracks, Pop/Rock Strings features solo, chamber, studio, symphonic or blend all sections with articulations commonly used in today's contemporary styles. Sounding and playing great out of the box, it you don't need to spend hours tweaking and using hundreds of MIDI channels.
- One GUI controls 32 streaming Kontakt Player libraries. Ai’s patented DVZ technology creates real-time divisi splits like a real orchestra. 5 MIDI tracks control all 70 players’ styles, effects & articulations without reloading. Move desks around in SPACE’s virtual stage. Go from legato to marcato by using any hardware controller. Included: pattern generator, factory presets & microtonal tuning.
- The industry's first RUNS BUILDER for Violins and Cellos+Basses. Create your individual runs out of thousands of tempo-synced runs-fragments!<br> Including: <br> RUNS TRANSITION PATCH based on legato-transitions and repetitions for Violins+Violas, Hundreds of pre-recorded, tempo-synced runs, Tempo-synced looped figures, Short-Trills Patch (sfz Trills and measured tempo-synced Trills (HS/WS)), Big sounding basic articulations (sustain-patches, staccatos with repetitions), OSR Tempo-Script (synchronize OSR to your host-tempo), 3 Mic-Positions
- Sonic Reality’s “Infinite Player” is the gateway to an expandable world of Sonic Reality sounds for Kontakt and Kontakt Player. Once you have the Infinite Player (also bundled with other SR Kontakt products) you can then add more sounds to this expandable sonic workstation within Kontakt. The Infinite Player DL package starts you off with a variety of sounds from the Infinite Player series such as a multitrack drum kit, deluxe grand piano and your choice of a multisample or loop collection for an amazing price of just $50. This product is one of the least expensive entry level Kontakt Player products to qualify for crossgrades to full Kontakt or Komplete!
- LA Scoring Strings (LASS) brings a whole new level of expressiveness, realism and real-time playability to sampled strings. At the heart of its revolutionary sound are Real Legato performance sample patches and a unique “layered ensemble” approach. The individually recorded divisi ensembles and solo instruments result in unprecedented control over dynamics, performance, and section size.
- Sample Logic's award-winning team presents a powerful collection of creatively new and inventive organic instruments. Morphestra is derived entirely from orchestral recordings and psycho-acoustic sound design. In association with Kirk Hunter Studios and powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player 3, Morphestra is an epic collection of over 27 GB and 1200+ instruments and multis delivered pre-installed on a pocket-sized Glyph hard drive.
- Solo Instruments for chamber music and orchestra with adaption to Finale and Sibelius. After more than two years of development Xsample presents a new library of high quality solo instruments for chamber music and chamber orchestra. The instruments combine thousands and thousands of sounds clever and easy. You can use very intuitive the big amount of alive and diversified playing styles in live and sequencer situations. Xsample works out an elaborated adaptation for the interface of the notation program Finale of Make Music and Sibelius. Due to the harmonic interacting of the Xsample Instruments and the Human Playback your notated ideas become alive in a musical interpreted manner. Xsample instruments – a powerful extension for your notation software More easy – more flexible! Enter your scores by mouse, keyboard or MIDI as usual and ad signs like staccato, pizz., con sordino, harm gliss or senza vib. – to name only a few of them. Simply paint legato bows or crescendo signs and ad dynamics from ppp to fff. Your composition immediately will be played like a musician would do. All Xsample instruments know what to do. There is no comparable product in the market with so many articulations per instrument recognized and interpreted by Finale and Sibelius!
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.