THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Special & Effects
- "An incredible motor-sound synth" From motor-like synths to real authentic engine sounds. V-Motor comes with more than 300 Presets and NKS. Cars / Bikes / Planes / Space Rumblers / Turbines / Rockets and much more. V-Motor can run automated with multiple instances in your daw. Just use the mod wheel or a pedal to control RPM to have the real motor feel. V-Motor is a pure synth and you can build your own engine sounds.
- Probing the realms of Sci-Fi Noir, Lovecraftian Horror and Steampunk sound worlds with 500 surreal and thematic Kontakt Instruments, Acousmatic Engine provides characteristic sound inspiration with instruments ranging from the unique yet traditional to the completely unimagined, possessing unique sonic lusters and advanced sound design. Get ready to explore a deep collection of otherworldly sounds that will enliven film, game and music compositions across genres.
- Field recordings merge together in a sonic kaleidoscope of found sound cinematics - from underscoring pads to drones, pulses and textures. Bioscape is a Kontakt instrument that is based on field recordings and found sounds, particularly suitable for game and filmscore composers, made for the free Kontakt Player and supports sample drag & drop.
- The Chord Engine Genesis 2.0 gives you access to lush, advanced and all kinds of amazing chords at the press of a Key. Now, you can easily find great chords and progressions from your own imagination to shave hours off of producing your best music! Featuring a full pro-level sound library, chord and harmony tool, arpeggiator, and Drag/Drop MIDI chords to your favorite VSTs!
- Mimi Page Light & Shadow is the perfect hybrid of soft, angelic female solo vocals and lush, ethereal atmospheric sound-design, featuring the feather-light soprano voice of singer-composer Mimi Page. Designed for film & game composers/sound-designers, this collection includes a full selection of chromatic articulations, melodic phrases and exquisitely sound-designed cinematic effects, pads and atmospheric elements.
- Following the widely successful release of Orbit, Eclipse delivers darker, heavier, more forceful and aggressive sonic possibilities. At the heart of Eclipse is its inspiring interface and its Triple Engine Design - Pulse creates modern tonal pulses, Chop creates an electronic/stuttered style, and Flow creates stunning pads and textures. With custom sounds developed by a world-class team of programmers and sound designers, and an effects path tailored especially for massive sound, the result is an endless array of exciting and useful musical possibilities. Wide Blue Sound has developed one of the industry's most powerful instruments for rhythmic intensity, dark cinematic atmospheres, and energetic drive.
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.