THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Piano & Keyboard
- The Oeser is a piano library sampled from an almost 150 year old baby grand piano made by Franz Oeser in Vienna. This piano was recorded at the Key Instruments studios in the most pure way, with world class microphones and preamps. It is not an overproduced, polished piano, but just a very good piano with more character than Elton John. A true singer/songwriter piano, which will spark creativity by the unique sound and recording styles. We have recorded The Oeser in 4 ways: PURE, FELTED, MUTED and PICKED. Where the first 2 are fairly obvious, the MUTED is a plucky, hand muted piano and the PICKED a harpsichord sounding piano by picking the strings with a guitar pick.
- Another great addition to Cinesamples' Artist Series, Randy's Prepared Piano is a collection of 3 pianos recorded at the MGM Scoring Stage and Hollywood Scoring Studios Stage in Los Angeles, California. It features various extended techniques from rubber mallets, muted strings, to dimes placed between the strings, all used by Los Angeles studio musician, Randy Kerber.
- Mosaic Voices includes over 8 GB of synthesized vocal pads, male and female vocal recordings, and effectual sound design. Its intuitive workflow empowers composers to build dynamic vocal beds and soundscapes by combining live organic vocals, synth vocals, and intricate noise layers -- pushing the traditional forward into a complex, modern scoring tool.
- Featuring over 180 snapshots designed by the Heavyocity team, Mosaic Keys delivers a powerful new engine combining synth keyboards, organic found sounds, and effectual sound design elements. Its intuitive workflow empowers composers to quickly and easily layer lyrical melodies over rich, cinematic soundscapes or pulsing rhythmic beds -- pushing the traditional forward into a complex, modern scoring tool.
- The Chord Engine Genesis 2.0 gives you access to lush, advanced and all kinds of amazing chords at the press of a Key. Now, you can easily find great chords and progressions from your own imagination to shave hours off of producing your best music! Featuring a full pro-level sound library, chord and harmony tool, arpeggiator, and Drag/Drop MIDI chords to your favorite VSTs!
- Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra covers all the essentials of the orchestra, including – strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, keyboards, guitars and more. Everything you need for creating quick sketches, orchestra, film, and game scores, is at your finger tips. The library has carefully been engineered to load fast and provide authentic sounding instruments, allowing you to create incredible realistic scores.
- Following the widely successful release of Orbit, Eclipse delivers darker, heavier, more forceful and aggressive sonic possibilities. At the heart of Eclipse is its inspiring interface and its Triple Engine Design - Pulse creates modern tonal pulses, Chop creates an electronic/stuttered style, and Flow creates stunning pads and textures. With custom sounds developed by a world-class team of programmers and sound designers, and an effects path tailored especially for massive sound, the result is an endless array of exciting and useful musical possibilities. Wide Blue Sound has developed one of the industry's most powerful instruments for rhythmic intensity, dark cinematic atmospheres, and energetic drive.
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.