Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 29 GB free disk space for complete installation
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration – an internet connection is required. Once installed, all products can be used offline.
- Product includes: MASCHINE JAM controller hardware, USB cable, mounting stand, $25.00 e-voucher good for the purchase of additional KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects or MASCHINE Expansions from the NI Online Shop. Read e-voucher terms and conditions
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
MASCHINE JAM connected to laptop as an all-in-one production system. Audio interface connects to external monitors.
MASCHINE JAM, MASCHINE, and KOMPLETE KONTROL sync perfectly together as a unified production ecosystem. Sound routed through KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 to monitors.
MASCHINE JAM connected to one laptop and synced to another running TRAKTOR PRO 2.
MASCHINE JAM fully integrated into a DAW. MASCHINE software delivers advanced MIDI CC control. Create detailed automation lines in your host – MASCHINE stays locked to every tweak, pan, and fader ride.
- 64 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons
- 8 Touch Strips with realtime multi color indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality)
- 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons
- 31 backlit click buttons
- 1 touch sensitive push encoder
- 1 Backlit Directional PAD
- 1 Footswitch Input
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock