Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4GB RAM
- Compatibility with Windows 11 and macOS 12 is still under investigation
- Product is compatible with Apple M1 computers when used with Rosetta 2. For more information, check this Knowledge Base article
- Compatibility with new Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max is still under investigation
- USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration
Full versions of three popular KOMPLETE plugins, available for download from Native Access after hardware registration:
- MASSIVE - heavyweight virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM – flexible polyphonic synthesizer
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
MASCHINE MIKRO connected to a laptop with headphones for beat making anywhere.
MASCHINE MIKRO ready to record vocals via the KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 audio interface.
MASCHINE MIKRO setup to record a modular synth via the KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 audio interface.
MASCHINE MIKRO, MASCHINE JAM, KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series, and KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 are all designed to work perfectly together for a seamless workflow.
MASCHINE MIKRO connected to a laptop and synced to another running TRAKTOR via link.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads – drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Use the software on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM – includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
- A doorway into the Native Instruments sound universe – easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, Expansions, and enjoy perfect integration with any third party NKS-certified instruments and effects
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.