System requirements, hardware specifications, setup examples
Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT.
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Width: 432 mm / 17.0"
- Length: 350 mm / 13.8"
- Height: 58.5 mm / 2.3"
- 3.2 kg / 7.1 lbs
- 15V 1.2A power supply required (included)
- Integrated stand
- Two extra-large, high-resolution color displays (480x272 pixel)
- 16 high-quality multi-color, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- One jog wheel with LED ring (30 steps)
- 8 endless rotary encoder
- 1 volume knob
- 58 click buttons
- LED Meters
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- 1 x MIDI in, 3 x MIDI out
- 2 x footswitch input
- Kensington lock
MASCHINE STUDIO connected to laptop as an all-in-one production system. Computer’s built-in soundcard connected to external monitors.
MASCHINE STUDIO as studio centerpiece controlling external gear and receiving MIDI note information from a MIDI keyboard. Sound routed through external DJ mixer to monitors.