System requirements, hardware specifications, setup examples
Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 295 mm / 11.6"
- Height: 65 mm / 2.6"
- 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
- 2 inverted monochromatic displays with (64x256 pixels)
- 16 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- 8 endless rotary encoder
- 1 endless push encoder (30 steps)
- 47 backlit buttons
- 1x MIDI in, 1 x MIDI out
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
MASCHINE connected to laptop as an all-in-one production system. Soundcard to external monitors.
MASCHINE as studio centerpiece controlling external gear and receiving MIDI note information from MIDI keyboard. Sound routed through KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 to monitors.
MASCHINE connected to one laptop and synced to another running TRAKTOR PRO 2.
MASCHINE fully integrated into a DAW. MASCHINE 2.0 delivers advanced MIDI CC control. Create detailed automation lines in your host – MASCHINE stays locked to every tweak, pan, and fader ride.