The next step in my journey with REAKTOR
I love what a vocoder can do to a sound that's why here is a new ensemble with two awesome oscillators and two switchable multimode filters.
There are so many opportunities to use the sample looper with the vocoder. Try different samples as source, it's not just for vocals as the name suggests. You can "press" every sound on what the oscillators and filters do. In the example track 1 I used a drum loop to give the sound rhythm. It,s just one key pressed! So be creative and if you want post some of your results on soundcloud and the link in the comments.
Thanks to the builders of the blocks I used in this ensemble.
- 2nd example track
- Expanded MODWHEEL on Mod A support for: OSC 1&2, VOCODER
- Two OSCillator with XFADER
- Two multimode FILTER with SWITCH
- VOCODER with SAMPLE LOOPER as modulation source
- Global ENV (Mod A) and LFO (Mod B) for modulation
- The Mod A of the LFO, the FX and the SAMPLE LOOPER are mapped to the MODWHEEL
- PRE AMP with SATURATOR
- VCO with own ENV
- A two device ROUTER for PRE AMP and VCO
- Three FX: CHORUS --> DELAY --> REVERB --> MASTER