Microsound Blocks / Pulsar Synthesis
An attempt to create modular microsound blocks for Reaktor.
The main idea behind the TB Blocks is to create particle streams out of oscillators / samplers by triggered phase reseting and windowing. Somehow this impulse train driven ring modulation approach reminded me of particle accelerators...
A very basic pulsar generator (curtis roads) reminiscence block patch is included in the download.It can be used as a starting point to setup your own custom patch.
I plan to update the example as a seperate rack upload for v1.2a and provide a basic setup example within this zip file.
Hope you can enjoy and/or improve this approach!
Impulse Train by Michael Hetrick,
Cubic Interpolation by Sandy Small,
Knob Design by Efflam Le Bivic,
Bento Box Blocks, ...
1.2a (30-07-2020) (ircc)
- Fix positions of visible ports
- Make ports visble on B view
- replaced the geiger oscillator with the impulse train engine by michael hetrick
- added a keytrackign mode to the slave oscillator for locking the formant freqeuncy to the main frquency
- replaced bg images with colored multi displays
- replaced the basic example and the puslar generator with a new block patch containing custom lfos and custom osc (buzzl by colugo mod) for drawing in some waves..
- added macro icons
- initial release