Music for abandoned factories
Update 1.3.1 - Aug 31, 2018
- Added snapshot bank "Viscitoar" by paule
Update 1.3 - Aug 31, 2018
- Added master compression
- Changed arpeggiators, random mode added
- Added channel activity indicators
- Added new snapshot bank, showcasing enhanced noise capacity
All to enhance industrial "feel" - make it stand apart from and complements Kantubek better (hopefully)
Update 1.2 - June 26, 2018
- Sync knobs were not connected correctly, didn't actually do anything. Now affect sync phase when sync is activated. This might affect snapshots that have sync enabled.
- Effect section change - MicroSpace is out, replaced by Metal Reverb from legacy lib. I believe this is the same reverb as in Metaphysical Function. Much more space, reduced CPU load...
Long time ago, some friends and I entered an abandoned textile factory late at night, bringing a selection of drumsticks, mallets and a Sony field recorder. All the machinery was still there, fabric samples, logs etc. – As if all the employees had just vaporized in a split second and no one had ever noticed. We placed the recorder at one end of the production hall and started hammering away on random objects at the other end. The ambient effects on the resulting recording were epic. I wanted to re-create the sounds from that jam session in a synth that was in sync an somewhat in tune.
So here we are… a sibling of Kantubek, actually it’s predecessor. Once again, intended for cinematic endeavors. Percussive Industrial Ambience if you will. Does some odd drones and pads too but really, it’s meant for soundscapes, noisy percussion and edgy sequences.
Play this one with your fingers on the keys, keep the clock running and bring your own kick.
Zip file includes "MST_Plugin.png", to be used as Komplete/Maschine icon. On Win10, place in \Users\Public\Public documents\NI Resources\image\reaktor\[create aralsk-7 folder]\MST_plugin.png
Should be fully Komple Kontrol compatible, yell if you find any errors.
Dieter Zobel – One of my favorite synths in the UL is UMOX. Aralsk-7 contains 2 modified Latinum seq’s and borrows the cross-oscillator FM idea from Grand Nagus.
Sean Costello - Aralsk-7 contains a heavily modified version of his Bode Frequency Shifter
Sound Design – OreKore/ Henning Malm 2018
Graphic design – OreKore/ Henning Malm 2018
Please give me credit if you use it in any published material.