Gate-To-Clock utility, with random and shuffle controls. The output clock signal is synchronised to the internal BPM.
The FREQ knob interpolates between 5 different multipliers which each have a list of BPM synced-values (ranging from BPM/8 to BPM*4096).
- Gate: outputs a clock signal
- Out: outputs the position of the FREQ button (0 ... 1), for use as modulation source in other blocks
- G Odd: outputs the odd clock events
- G Even: outputs the even clock events
G Odd and G Even can be used to to create ping-pong style sounds. Check the included example ensemble for a demonstration.
An example demonstrating a use-case with a sequencer is provided as well.
This block uses the clock generator from the Util Clock block (INT-Clock).
v2 - 31/08/2018 :
- improved Shuffle
- added control for gate mode (4th/8th/16th ...)
- added Jitter control (timing randomness)
- minor GUI changes