Update: I fixed the automation controls, they were not compressed.
Notice: it's not perfect, it's still a bit buggy and very CPU intensive. Can be improved, and I might in the future.
I've been working on this synthesizer for quite a while, started it in 2015.
It's nothing specific, just created it step by step without any idea in mind.
- 3 oscillators: 2 multi-wave, 1 multi-saw (supersaw-like)
- Each oscillator has a phaser, 2 different sub-oscillators and a "Wild" control which has an extreme effect on the sound (handle with care!)
- the multi-saw oscillator has a knob to set the number of sawtooths and a high-pass filter
- 2 filters: LP/HP/BP modes with a crossfade knob between them which can be also modulated
- There are 3 LFOs, one of them different from the others which has specific destinations including the other LFOs controls;
- 3 effects: chorus, ping-pong + tape delay, and reverb
- overdrive (works more like a guitar pedal, it's... strange)
- poly, mono and unison modes with glide and spread
- EQ boost buttons for lows, mids, and highs
PS. Since it might not be very intuitive at the beginning: to turn an oscillator on or off, there is a button in the bottom "display" of each oscillator, on the left
Have fun :)