TR-608 (64 sami) v1.3
samples and MIDI out on retro
Drum Box modelled on Roland sounds. Somewhere between a 606 and 808
64 steps (16 in 4 rows), 16 instrument bank breeding snaps, samples and MIDI Out, individual accents on every place
Snapshot Breeder by Colin Brown
DC offset by salamanderanagram
AutoM @Snap# by Dietrich Pank
Lazy switch idea based on devs by HG Fortune (R.I.P. 2014)
Samples from Pannax 2011
MIDI out from Boehmy 2013
ROOM from Pandoro 2017
< Always start the MIDI clock >
step knobs create with jknobman by g200kg
autoMorph by Gerhard Senz
- fixed FX send
- pata mod EQ
- return FX outside EQ
- mute drums possible
- fixed LAZY amount
- fixed LAZY position
- changed FX to Room/Shimmer
please de-mute autoMorph 2018 in the structure before usage
- fixed ROOM issue - thanks Jonathan
- new snap banks
- older have mal function in this version
- autoMorph (aM) on View B
- try to start aM with 'silencio' 2nd in ensemble
- first select the Bank-fader to the desired bank
- now de-mute aM in structure
- during aM runs you can change NO knobs but you can mute (or de-mute) rows, EQ, Limiter, LAZY or ROOM up to the next snap is working. Listen to the demo please.
Xpansion on ROOM gives a deeper sounds to the mix.
FX send is driven by slow random. Prnd works on the pitch of a sound.
The 3 demos start at snapshot 1 bank 1 and ended on the same bank at snap 30 = 43 minutes.
There is no second instrument. So I don't need ensemble snapshots.