Semi-Modular Analog Synth Emulator, Drum Synth, Drone Synth
This instrument was devised and built during a series of sound synthesis classes taught by Walter Cescato in October and November 2018.
- 2 Multi-Oscillators with Sawtooth, Triangle, Sine and variable Pulse shapes.
- Sub-Oscillator, Noise Generator, Ring Modulator.
- Oscillator 2 Sync and FM from Oscillator 1.
- Multi-LFO with dedicated Sample/Hold section and host sync.
- Basic 16-stage Step Sequencer with internal clock and host sync.
- 2 Envelope Generators offering 2 operation modes.
- Selectable 2/4-pole HP/BP/LP and Ladder LP Filter with auto-oscillation.
- HP Filter and individual filter BUS selection for the 5 audio sources.
- Advanced Mixer with assignable Envelopes 1/2 for each signal.
- Countless modulation combinations via multiple menus and switches.
- It can emulate many classic monosynths, make synth drums or even drones.
MADE WITH REAKTOR v5.9.4