Twin Sisters: Filter (mono)
Mono Multi-mode 8-pole Filter with 3 Modulations inputs
This is the Filter section of the Twin Sisters synth ensemble that I previously made.
The filter is based on Vadim Zavalishin's 8-pole algorithm, with some personal modifications.
Use it to color your synth voice with no mercy.
• A master volume knob with a brickwall limiter and a soft mute for safe loudness control.
• 2 cutoff modulation inputs (A and B) with bipolar intensity knobs.
• 1 modulation input for the resonance – also bipolar.
• Comes in two iterations: DRK (Dark) and BRT (Bright) knobs.
• Should be BLOCKS friendly!
• This won't work with Racks since it is not an officially-endorsed Native Instruments product.
• I still can't figure out how to make those knob values go negative... if someone can enlighten me on this topic, I am all ears!
Let me know what you think so I can improve these modules!