Build Your Own Nano Block
A container block you can use to build a block easily
A container block you can use to build your own custom block using only other blocks.
An example block: 'Nano FM Synth' is included (requires Toybox Free Pack).
How to build your own custom block:
1. Open the ‘Nano Container (Basic)’ block in ‘Ensemble Mode’ (full Reaktor 6.4 required).
2. Open the block by double clicking its icon in the structure view.
3. Build a rack for your custom block inside the ‘Nano Container’, using any other blocks (for example from the free 'Nano Pack Community Edition').
4. Connect the ‘Input’, ‘Output’, and ‘Knob’ ports to various place in your rack.
5. Delete any unused ports.
6. Label the knobs by dragging up and down in the area under the knobs.
7. Rename the ‘Nano Container’ block and save it as a new instrument in your ‘User Blocks’ folder. Your block is now ready to use in your own racks.
V1.2 Added "UTL-Nano Container (Advanced)" version, with selectable unidirectional and bidirectional knobs. To choose which type of knob you want use you need to open up the panel macro and change the 'Visibility' setting for the knob macros.
V1.4 Fixed snapshots