UC33 MIDI Mapper
Evolution UC33 MIDI Mapper
UC33 MIDI Mapper Instrument
by Richard Smith 2003.
For owners of the Evolution Electronics UC33 MIDI controller unit (www.evolution.co.uk). Lets you use a single UC33 patch to control any number of Reaktor instruments and ensembles by translating the MIDI values from the UC33 to user-definable controller values, transmited to the target Instruments.
1. Maps each physical knob, slider and button on the UC33 to a Reaktor preset-configurable MIDI COntroller ID. Let's you define a UC33 MIDI Mapper preset for each Reaktpr instrument you want to control.
2. Displays a short user-definable, preset-configurable label against each knob/slider/button image to remind you which physical controls you mapped to which control on the target Instrument.
3. UC33 Fwd and Rwd buttons (bottom right-hand side of unit) coded to send Program Change messages to the target Instrument
4. Simulated 3 digit LED displaying MIDI controller value (0 - 127) of the controller currently being manipulated.
5. The on-screen knob and slider images in the UC33 MIDI Mapper instrument [A] panel move to reflect the current value of the controller. These are also mouse controllable (ie. custom GUI controls).
6. UC33 MIDI Mapper has a [B] panel view to allow you to set up the mapped controller IDs and the visible controller labels. In normal use, just use the [A] panel view.
Mouse over the "Setup Instructions" and "Usage Instructions" on the [A] panel for detailed setup and usage guidelines.
Thanks to Evolution Electronics for clearing the use of the UC33 unit image used as a background to this Instrument.