a beat machine with wings
A classic revisited for the release of Reaktor 5....
It's basic 4 part beat sample sequencer, except almost every parameters has a "random" knob attached which controls the percentage of the randomization range. Add a slight amount of random to the attack, hold, and decay knobs to give everything a more "live" feel.
Some new additions since last time:
- added a snazzy UI
- added filter, bitcrush, and distortion to each unit (warning: the distortion unit is very CPU hungry...you can turn it off if you need to)
- added swing and variation to the sequencer
- randomization rate can be set globally
- total # of samples (for random select) can be set in the UI
- new demo samples and snaps
Thanks goes out to all those hard working Reaktor folks who share their labors of love!
Check out the webpage for my band "FM Fatale" at http://www.fmfatale.com. If you like my ensembles, spread the word!