Fast Fourier Transform Macros
Fast FFTs for Reaktor, implemented in core.
FFT at last.
This package contains core macros that implement 16- to 2048-sample Fast Fourier Transforms.
These are true FFT macros, that require only N log(n) operations to perform a fourier transform. A 2048-sample FFT/iFFT takes less than 2.9% of available CPU on my computer (an AMD Athlon 64x2 3800+).
Please see the readme.htm file for instructions on how to use these macros.
New in 2.2:
- Inverse FFT macros.
- Hann and Hamming Window macros.
- Documentation in the readme.html file, including examples of how to use the macros.
- Cleared up the confusion over the copyright notice (free to use, modify or distribute, preserve the copyright notice please).
- Converted readme.html images to GIF so that the NI .ZIP filters don't strip the bitmaps.
- Coverted readme.html to readme.pdf because the NI .ZIP filters don't like GIFs either. (sigh).