Medusa V2 1.2
This update is a little bit lighter on CPU consumption (altough still CPU hungry ens.). I left v 1.0 still in the user library if someone wants more options. I think one purpose of this ensemble is to offer a flexible environment with lots of controls and modulation options and ability to program complex patches as easy as possible (GUI layout etc.). There´s lots of excellent ensembles in the user library when less flexibility is needed. However I´m still open to suggestions how to improve this ensemble (e.g. CPU consumption). I think one reason to high CPU consumption is that the ensemble has lots of event/audio tables.
- 3 oscs instead of 5
- 3 multi-breakpoint envs instead of 5
- stacked macros (taken from Carbon 2)for envelopes/LFOs/Seqs (use load buttons at the bottom right corner to select env/LFO/seq you want to edit). I´d like to use stacked macros for modulation matrix and effects but due to limitations of input and output terminals (max 40) it wasn´t possible (well it wasn´t first time I had to face it with this ensemble).
- less modulation matrix slots to reduce size of ens and CPU consumption
- some GUI rearrangement
- sequencer leg-buttons were missing, now fixed
- new Vector mixer. Now it´s possible to record and save with snaps your manual tweaks (taken from Joypad)
Credits: (see v 1.0)
What´s new in V2 v 1.2 3.01:
This is a small update which reduces CPU consumption. As I wrote before Space Master Deluxe reverb and Diffusor chorus/delay/reverb increases CPU consumption considerably.
- Diffusor and Phaser LFO´s wavetables were removed to save CPU
- New limiter (taken from Don Dailey´s Rosco v 2.0)
There is one credits error (see v 1.0): Vector mixer is based on Hume v 5.1 morphing oscs (Ernest Meyer)