Just a few antialiased core-oscillators.
Here is a bunch of oscillators that I made in core. Now, they are antialiased.
Update: (27.12.2010)Version 1.5
- some AA-Algos seemed to be unstable. One is overworked and now rockstable, I think. The other is replaced by a rockstable Algorithm. But I believe it's not my final version.
- the oscillators are now mainly phase locked.(while using gate-reset function)
- some little bugs are fixed.
Update: (26.12.2010)Version 1.2
- tons of bugs are now fixed
- some algorithms has been optimized
- all oscillators now feature seperate gate-inputs for resetting the phase as well as Sync-Outputs
The oscillators features combinations of different things again:
Soft- and Hardsynchronisation
Phase Distortion (such as Pulse Width Modulation, Symmetry, Zero Phase, Time Linearity Modulation)
If one dislike the gate-input, you can easily unplug the resetting-structure.
Some of the algorithms are taken from the factory-oscillators.
Enjoy the oscillators.
Tell me, if you like them or if you find any further bugs or disfunctions.