Access Virus A emulation
Another trial to emulate my Access Virus A, but with a lot of simplifications:
- no spectral waveforms (only triangle wave)
- no ring modulator
- only three saturation types
- standard adsr envelopes
- different filter balance behavior
- reduced LFO controls
- no chorus effect (use the delay for that)
- only 8 voices polyphony
The synth has 6 quick access menus for LFO 1 & 2 destiation, filter env modulation, global, additional filter and delay effect controls.
Almost all controls recieve midi control change messages, the midi mapping is the same as on the original.
The modulation matrix is on panel B.
It`s quite CPU hungry and the sound is still far away from the original, but it's a good sounding flexible synth and I'm sure I'll use it a lot.
Comes with 41 snaps
Rev 1.1: Changed some snapshots.
Rev 1.2: Deleted some unused macros.
- Wavetable mode for both oscillators
- Added a comb filter
- Two Edit-menues: Edit I for additional oscillator settings, Edit II for additional filter settings