LongVerb is Long
A "warts and all" reverb with a bit of pitch-shift, wobble, & saturation. Can make horrible noises (including self-oscillation), but can also sound rather lovely. Because you can run it near oscillation, you can make huge, nebulous reverbs ideal for dub or drone.
* Tweaked design to sound a bit smoother
* Skinned, re-arranged controls
* Made reverb matrix constants accessible
* Added a few pre-sets
* Auto-mute to minimise crunch on pre-set recall
* Added limiter as per Hans
* Made the pitch shift a little smoother
* Moved much of the processing to core modules - cut CPU load in half!