A sound generator triggered by Geiger OSCs.
"Molecules" is a simple soundgenerator consisting of 16 OSCs beeing triggered by random geiger OSCs. You can set pitch of each OSC, as you can set the speed of the geigers and their randomnes. Each OSC is following the envelope settings and is sent through a Filter and a Reverb afterwards (these will be customized/replaced later probably).
Intention of "Molecules" was to create more "random" soundscapes then other sound generators or synths are capable of.
Please leave a comment if you want to report a bug or have suggestions.
- New instrument design
- New Logo and Text
- Fixed some levels of old presets
- Added some new Presets
- Added Paule Amca's "Strong black tea" as a default bank (I hope you don't mind)
- Now seriously, it looks way better then before
- Added connection to NSA Database
- More waveforms to choose from
- LFO and MIDI integration (Modwheel and stuff)???
- Lo- and Hi-cut filter separated from the Dist Filter Module
OR: -Replacement of the Distortion Filter with a Simple Filter and a Dist Module without Filter
- Freaky effect: Grain Delay, Bitcrush, S&H or something like that... has to sound awesome and freaky
- Fill Page B with stuff
- Integrated coffee maker
- In-built flight simulator
- Maybe something awesome
OLD CHANGELOG: 1.7:
- Removed ALPHA from version number
- Added two Displays: Frequency and Phase for fanciness
- Reduced CPU Usage
- Added Output Limiter
- New Design Layout for Knobs and Faders
- Removed a̦͖̝̣̲̳͊̑͋s̤̼̣̗̲̱̟̮̈ͤ͋͑̋͊ď͓̰̠̣͕͔͎̲́̌̎ͩ̈́̋ h̻͉͂ͫ̓͗ͯͨ͆̑́͝g̴̢̭͓ͧ͒̃ ̧͓̗̟͇̟͕̪̱̽̊̿̓̈́̒ͭ̍ͮ͞ ̸̼͖̺͉͉̝̖̜͂̌̇ͦ̇ͫ͋ư͙̾̒̾̄j̛̼̲̺̖̋̆ͅi̧̟͍̹̙̰̯͂́ͧ̍̈͂̔͘f̴̩̘͈̮̹͇̆͂͋̄̕͢
- New Logo
- Attempt at new design: Color, faders, buttons, knobs