Sample Based Audio Mangler
Ruidoz is a sample based virtual machine for making beats or soundscapes.
This audio mangler consist on 127 shorts electric, liquid and metallic samples, played in a random mode or in single mode.
All are processed by 4 lines of effects ( multi, filter, looper and reverb) and launched with a step sequencer.
Ruidoz aimed to be played live or for producing strange rythmic patterns.
- new stereo pan : I found it misses when you want to externally control the stereo image.
- in/out button to enable external midi output : disable the sequencer and launch Ruidoz samples with your keyboards, midi pads or any midi gate input. ( note : the pitch is fixed on the same root note for every keys)
- more precise ADSR enveloppe
- now the Looper is independant from the FX level section,
- I cleaned up the ensemble and morph/isolate some parameters, so now, it's working better with the snapshots randomize/morphing functions.
- some additional hints & presets.
This the version 1.1. If you are looking for more features, more samples, RUIDOZ v2 is available for purchase at blinksonic.com*.
*Hacemos ruido'z aqui !
For Reaktor User Library only. And please don’t distribute the samples outside of this ensemble.
Have fun with it ! :D