Slim Sized Analog Fatness
Emulation of the Arturia MiniBrute analog synthesizer.
- Six channel oscillator mixer (Sub, Ultrasaw, PWM, Metalizer, Noise)
- Low-Pass, High-Pass, Band-Pass and Notch filter modes
- Brute Factor saturation
- Two ADSR envelopes with slow speed setting
- Bend Range, Vibrato and Glide controls
- Numerous LFO modulation options
- Arpeggiator with Hold, Octave and Swing settings
- 27 factory presets
Note: This is my first finished Reaktor ensemble. There are still some minor flaws. I might fix it in later versions.
Is it monophonic only? - Yes.
Does it sound like the hardware minibrute? - Not really.
Updates in version 1.1:
- Changed: Arpeggiator plays notes in time sorted sequence when set to Hold mode.
- Fix Arpeggiator did output zero-pitch values on release.
- Fix Arpeggiator retrigger problems
- Added Bank2 with 6 more presets
Updates in version 1.2:
- Fix Oscillator tuning
- Added Init snapshot
Updates in version 1.2.1:
- Sound improvement of the Brute Factor
- Small edits to various snapshots
Updates in version 1.3:
- CPU optimization (almost 50% usage reduction)
- Consequently change of the envelopes release/retrigger handling
- Added Legato setting (in view [B])
- Added Gate Source setting [B] (Audio In/Hold/Kbd)
- Added CV modulation inputs and outputs (Gate/Pitch/Filter/Amp)