Factory-Blocks as Macros for polyphonic use
All the Blocks-instruments of the factory converted into macros to be used for polyphonic ensembles.
The contained files represent the same names/folders as the original library.
1. the Gate LED of the Note-In module will not activate when using the MOD-wheel or the pitch-bend
2. the visual modulation-feedback only represents the value of the last key pressed. If first one key is pressed and hold, another key is pressed and released, the modulation of the first key is not shown.
I have seen the approach of this entry: https://www.native-instruments.com/de/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/9103/
but find a single visual feedback more readable.
As the content is available for all Reaktor 6 users, I hope this is clear with the Copyright.
The contained demo just shows visual modulation-feedback and a polyphony of 4 voices.
I have noticed the following problems, which will be addressed in an update:
- large patches will not work because of too many MIDI-Ins
- Note-IN will 'swallow' the Note-off when pressing more keys at once than voices enabled.
Furthermore the glide of the Note-In is currently not available as poly-glide requires a bit more to be changed.
- error caused by large number of MIDI-Ins is fixed
- Gate-off events are not swallowed anymore
- Note-In supports a polyphonic portamento as provided by this ensemble:
- the low-quality demo-ensemble is replaced by a rebuilt of the drive-patch providing only the 'wand' snapshot