POLI-HENGE BEAT GEN
Glitchy Poly-Rythmic Alien Vaporizor
Next day up Mount Vapor whilst pondering the congruency of chaos... it became apparant that beats beats of alien kind were of urgent requirment. But how? 2 days later still nothing. Accepting defeat, a slow return down from the summit began. Frustrated at not being enlightened to the future he cursed at the top of his voice, he chuckled as it echoed and rebounded of all the peaks...
and then as he walked over the bridge in Stutter Valley he chanced upon a curious Blue Space Monkey creature dancing in the strangest of ways. moshing speedily then twisting like a tornado, then he started levitating and chanting the ryhme...
'follow the infinte A.I.
follow the chaos in the sky
never forget the poligons of nature
the beatz will be super cool glitchy
and your flow will never run dry'
Ok creature, thanks! can i go now its late?
Your not going to eat me? or make me guess something to cross your bridge?
No, but the Knight down the path might chop your legs off... here take this invisibility cloak.
Great! i'll be on my way then.... thanks Blue Sace Monkey!
+ QUAD Eucilydian Sequencer/DUAL Sampler Engine
+ Dual Channel Main + Stutter
+ Comb Fx + KRUSHER with EZ macros
+ Dual Verb + Dual Saturator
+ Quilted Cusp Chaos (automatable) (feeds Filter FM )
+ LFO SYNC on MOD A
+ Random + GEN mode + 128 standard presets + 70 specials
+ Realtime Beat- scope + Lissajous
+ 50% CPU - 44KHz
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE SAMPLES ARE NOT INCLUDED. THEY ARE IN A SEPARATE UPLOAD (BLUEHENGE SOUNDPACK)
Link---> in comments
- on first load Reaktor will ask to locate sample folder, do this and then save ensemble
(when reloading the ensemble just note there are 2 samplers to reload. experiment with different sounds or any combo between them, its infinte.......
- for deep patch editing there is a stored PANELSET no.2 'ADVANCED' with all modules layed out. (big screen required)
- try out layering several instances
- you can record the automation of the Cusp Chaos to make patterns
- oddly, when path randomizing the stereo may go out, the sweet spot can be always be refound use the cut off macro.... and when fully counterclockwise this also can isolate the main Eucilydian so there is just Cusp tunes flowing through the engine...
+ in next weeks episode how to decipher heiroglyphs from recent Pluto's Henge Site discovery and talk alien gibberish
The demo track is made with 2 ensembles POLI-HENGE BEAT GEN + a few sounds from ANTIQUE GINGERBREAD BOX.
Mega thanks for all the N.I. parts, and this time tonnes of blocks! Hetrick's EuroReakt Collection, Lavalee's Metaverb + Dual Saturator, Colugo's Stutter, Poddig's Filter, the Eucilydian Sequencer mod of PolyBiff and all the rest....scopes, macros, randomz!