an guttural flippant sound creature
push play. walk away. satron approved: it's an evil fm noise beast sequencer conjured from the depthz. an acid spitting aleatoric spazz. a doom drone bass feaster. a scuttering futtzy forest ghoulface. and more. it ain't pretty but it sure licks some serious 666. if it doesn't conjure a demon or two, your money back. guaranteed.
1. fixed the 1/8th missing from the sequencers (good catch catman dude)
2. added some example ableton 10 project files for inspiration
3. mo' better sound examples (the included abes 10 files are these examples)
1. implemented salamander anagram's brilliant modular patchbay* to be able to expand what this can do and also be able to SAVE PATCH WIRINGS IN SNAPSHOTS (being able to do that is priceless!)
2. added over 150+ new presets in various sub categories
3. added an extra filter stage
4. added a snapshot auto randomizer
5. added 12note tuning for the kick module's freq knob
6. allowed the drag+record tools to run on their own (adds additional generativeness to the mess)
7. added a quick start tips.jpg to the .zip to help with "the hell hot looking mess" that is this patch
dregged this silly little creature up from the depths (v1 is included in the download)
tried to keep it light on the cpu(15-18% for me with absalom 2. v1 clocks around 10-12%) but yet still pack some sonic flex. this way you can have many going at once in a live performance situation.
i use multiple instances in my daw to take advantage of all the cores. the example mp3s demonstrate the use of 2-5 layered instances (with no effects added - just straight absalom madness). play through the presets to get a taste... see the included "quick start tips.jpg" inside the .zip for how to get started.
i also included in the .zip: some example ableton 10 files show how one might use multiple instances of absalom 10. also, included is a max for live patch that makes it easy to change snapshots via midi program changes.
DON'T FORGET YOUR LIMITERS YA'LL!
* - to operate salamander's sexy patchbay, left click on a yellow box(yellow=ouputs) and then left click on an orange box(inputs). to remove a connection, right click on any orange box.