BRUTAL8E Monophonic Analog Synthesizer
A monosynth based on Arturia's Minibrute with some extras ;)
Here's the second synth I made with Reaktor 6, and the first I upload to the user community, so nice to meet you all. It's build in primary, except some tweaks I did in some components in Core and its an aproximation to Arturia's Minibrute with some extra features.
The Features in particular:
- 5 Oscilators (Saw, Square, Triangle, Sub, Noise) with adjustable parameters (see below) with adjustable mixing.
- 4 Filters (LP, BP, HP, Notch) at 12db/Oct, with adjustable Q, Keytracking and Envelope.
- 2 LFOS (Vibrato with 3 waves and LFO with 6 waves)
- ADSR Envelopes with Atack & Decay -> Velocity.
- Assignable Aftertouch to Cutoff or Vibrato
- Assignable Modwheel to Cutoff, Vibrator or LFO
- Glide and PB Range knobs.
- Distortion knob (wouldn't be "Brutal" without it :) )
For the oscillator section:
- Sub Osc Params: Octave (-2, -1, 0), Waveform (Sine, Sqare, Triangle)
- Saw Osc Params: Detune, Spread, LFO
- Square Osc: Pulse Width, Env -> PW, LFO -> PW
- Triangle Osc: FM Amoun, Env -> FM, LFO -> FM, Modulator Freq
- Noise: Filter (LP - HP Sweepable)
I got some pretty nasty basslines out of it. It has worked very well for me and I hope you'll enjoy using it too. Note that for the moment there's no MIDI implementation for the controls, you can record / process automation via VST automation. Its in my intentions though to add this feature whenever I find the time.
Feedback much appreciated.
New In Version 1.0.1
- Added MIDI CC to all synth parameters (see included MIDI CC Chart in zip file)
- Added "Good Morning Tunes" soundbank by Paule Amca (many many thanks & appreciation!). You can find it as a separate download if you wish here: http://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/9941/
IMPORTANT NOTE: The New Sound Patches can be accessed from the Instrument Patch Selector (instead of the Ensemble Patch Selector)