This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Bass & Guitar
- Big Fish Audio presents Sequence: Hip Hop Beat Creator, a powerful and effective sequencer with built-in 808 basses and a drum roll creator. Sequence provides real tools for real producers at a real value. With over 4,000 drum samples, 32 unique 808 basses, and a roll creator that puts Trap-style hi-hat and snare rolls at your fingertips, the search for beat, bass and rhythm is over.
- Designed specifically for the fingerpicking style. Yes, it really does make a difference. In fact, that’s why we made this library. Play it for yourself and you’ll see the difference. But wait, there’s more! With RealiBanjo, we learned that most people have no idea what patterns (rolls) a banjo player would play. We’re guessing it’s the same with acoustic guitar patterns. So we’ve included a Pattern Player with Fingerpick as well. Simply hold chords (almost any chord, including 9ths, dim, aug, sus4, etc.) in the upper octaves and Fingerpick does the rest.
- Evolution Mandolin features a rich, warm acoustic mandolin. The sample library includes articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, harmonics, as well as a variety of tremolo articulations. Evolution Mandolin also comes with extended playing techniques such as string slaps, muted "chucks", and body hits. Additionally, Evolution Mandolin uses our proprietary pick position modeling technology, giving you control over exactly where the strings are plucked for even more tonal variation. Complete with a built-in strumming pattern engine, legato articulations, and a robust guitar effects suite, Evolution Mandolin includes everything you need to create production-ready rhythm and lead mandolin tracks.
- Evolution Jazz Archtop extensively reproduces a vintage hollowbody jazz guitar. It includes a ton of factory presets for instantly usable modern and classic jazz guitar tones. Complete with a built-in strumming pattern engine, legato articulations, and a robust guitar effects suite, Evolution Jazz Archtop includes everything you need to create production-ready rhythm and lead jazz guitar tracks.
- GRINDHOUSE is a collection of edgy, lo-fi, and retro-cool multi-sampled instruments with loads of character and a unique, 1970s Exploitation Movie vibe. If you’re looking for an eclectic collection of instruments that sound like they were sampled from old vinyl LPs - or maybe recorded off a bad copy of an obscure 1970s exploitation film - then GRINDHOUSE is for you. Our goal in creating GRINDHOUSE was to produce a virtual instrument that had the same vibe as those old exploitation films: a VI that is so bad, it’s good. GRINDHOUSE is designed for use in all sorts of Indie-style productions, or any project that calls for a lo-fi or “home-made” vibe. Whether you’re a songwriter, a producer, or a composer working for TV, film, or video games, GRINDHOUSE can be used to add grit and character to your music. You can use it to create loops, tracks, or entire songs that have a funky, crate-digger type of vibe. And of course, GRINDHOUSE is ideal for scoring your very own retro-style Kung Fu, Spaghetti Western, Biker Gang, Girl Gang, Women in Prison, Pinky Violence, Low-Budget Horror, Italian Crime, Japanese Yakuza, and/or Blaxploitation B-movie soundtracks.
- Evolution Stratosphere extensively reproduces the iconic tone of a single-coil electric guitar. Its characteristic hollowness in the mid frequencies make the library perfect for classic rock, funk, reggae, and more--and includes a ton of factory presets for instant clean, crunchy, and distorted guitar tones. Complete with a built-in strumming pattern engine, legato articulations, and a robust guitar effects suite, Evolution Stratosphere includes everything you need to create production-ready rhythm and lead electric guitar tracks.
- Welcome to SUBSTANCE, a deeply produced bass engine, combining heavily processed electric and acoustic basses, real brass sections, the dirtiest analog synths, insane sound design and so much more to make bass sounds unlike anything you’ve heard.
- Big Hands does one thing. POWER CHORDS. No more wasting time trying to get your gear in order, or trying to make a synth patch sound aggressive when all you want is that wall of sound that only a guitar can create. Big Hands Vol 1 is the sound of real gear, not simulation. We took a Gibson Les Paul® and ran it through a Diezel® amp, into Marshall® and Bogner® cabs. Now you can load it up in the included Kontakt Player, and start playing. No more frustration trying to dial in every possible option to make a sample sound believable, or the endless back and forth of moving mics around trying to find the sweet spot. Just thick, creamy distortion that sits perfectly in the mix. For those who want to get up in it with amp sims, a DI version is also included. Over 10 gigs of samples total, for the utmost realism.