This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- Probing the realms of Sci-Fi Noir, Lovecraftian Horror and Steampunk sound worlds with 500 surreal and thematic Kontakt Instruments, Acousmatic Engine provides characteristic sound inspiration with instruments ranging from the unique yet traditional to the completely unimagined, possessing unique sonic lusters and advanced sound design. Get ready to explore a deep collection of otherworldly sounds that will enliven film, game and music compositions across genres.
- Motion has Evolved. ELYSIUM is an inspiring, multi-timbral synth for creating music with tonal rhythms, movement, and unrivaled playability. With an entirely new way to create striking percussive pulses, beautiful organic arpeggios, and evolving pads, Elysium simply cannot be replicated by any other synth on the market.
- Field recordings merge together in a sonic kaleidoscope of found sound cinematics - from underscoring pads to drones, pulses and textures. Bioscape is a Kontakt instrument that is based on field recordings and found sounds, particularly suitable for game and filmscore composers, made for the free Kontakt Player and supports sample drag & drop.
- STRIKEFORCE is a brand new cinematic percussion library from Laboratory Audio. Massive ensemble drums with lots of character, ready to blow up the movie screen. The uniquely designed STRIKEFORCE user interface makes it a breeze to create BIG, natural sounding, cinematic drum beats. 43 GB uncompressed (18.6 GB NI lossless compression) , 129 Instruments Total, 115 Ensembles (6vl 16rr) Instruments
- Lunaris contains unparalleled pads from classic analog pads to lush ambient pads plus a selection of sequenced pads, underscoring pads, rhythmic pads and dark pads including 30 original Luftrum pads from the Prophet-6. Lunaris is 4.5GB and ships with 250 presets created by world-class sound designers as Arksun, Bigtone, Himalaya, Luftrum, Martin Walker, Adam Pietruszko, Twolegs Toneworks and Brandon Clark. At the heart of Lunaris are 200 sound sources of multisampled pads, field recordings, synth transients and soundscapes available to mix, sculpt and shape into the perfect pad structure. Not only is Lunaris a dream pad machine, it is also a full bodied creative tool that can excel at anything from soundscapes to synth leads, as well as drones and organic textures, complementing both the producer, composer and the sound designer.
- ELECTRO CITY is a super flexible, dynamic rhythmic sequencing and effects engine accompanied by a world-class loop library — perfect for all styles of electronic music production. Powered by Native Instruments’ industry-standard KONAKT PLAYER platform, ELECTRO CITY generates grooves that define the future of electronic music and redefine how rhythmic beats and melodic loops are produced. Effortlessly design infinite rhythmic sequences, melodic phrases and beat loops by stacking and shaping up to four loop sources, inside four loop cores, for playback, while executing crazy and creative audio effects processing in realtime. Start from the simplest fundamental beat and work towards masterful complexities with ELECTRO CITY’S intuitive interface to create elaborate looping rhythmic and melodic productions.
- A percussive powerhouse with over 600 beats and over 200 instruments and surely on of the coolest percussion tools out there so far. It is provides nearly all kinds of instruments in one instrument: from orchestral and world percussion to regular drum sounds as well as domestic, glitch and electronic sounds. Beside an easy-to-use Multi Beat Engine where you can independently set several time signatures in one beat, it is equipped with lots of powerful features and finally a warm and intimate sample content. And everything is right at your fingertips powered by NI Kontakt Player.
- Generative. Creative. Adaptive. (And takes one finger to play.) Based around a set of musical parameters that you control, Riff Generation creates exciting, complex and surprising combinations of melody, rhythm and sound design with the press of a button. With a one-of-a-kind engine powered by Native Instrumentsí Kontakt Player platform, every riff adapts to your trackís tempo, key, scale and currently played note. Whether you need song starters, ambient washes, basslines, or pluck-laden pulses, Riff Generation closes the distance between the start and the finish of your track.