This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- Geosonics is a collaboration between legendary field recordist Chris Watson and Soniccouture; a library of rare sonic artefacts that cannot be found anywhere else. Sound-design textures are layered with Watson's original recordings to create the most fluid, organic soundscapes ever. Play sounds from places like the North Pole or the Kalahari desert on a simple MIDI keyboard:a magical experience, only possible with Geosonics.
- Weighing in at over 25 GBs is a collection of 5,000+ morphed cinematic instruments & multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. A modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed/effectual orchestral sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA 2 morphs together amazing psychoacoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments using Sample Logic’s flexible multi core system resulting in a dynamic world where music and sound design collide.
- Welcome to EXHALE, the first truly Modern Vocal Engine built for every composer, producer and artist seeking that cutting-edge sound in today’s most creative music. For years, vocal instruments have provided a way to portray the sound of a real live singer or choir in a track. In speaking with music makers, Output found the number one frustration with vocal instruments was that nothing was modern or in line with today’s current records, film scores and sound design. That is the world of EXHALE.
- Sonokinetic Tutti is a collection of orchestral phrases and FX that has proven itself very useful over the years to a great deal of composers, adding those orchestral FX to your digital compositions that are impossible to achieve using multisampled instruments. Think big glissandi, atonal beds, col legno atmospheres, crescendi and stabs, all performed live by a 90 piece symphonic orchestra and provided in four microphone positions for mixing to your liking.
- Capriccio is our biggest Orchestral collection yet, both in terms of physical size and in terms of sound, which is just...BIG! We had conductor Petr Pololanik approach the limits of his Capellen orchestra for these recording sessions, and the resulting energy, drive and power really comes across in each and every sample. Each phrase has been carefully treated from conception through production to implementation in the final instrument, to make sure it would work as a whole, and be as widely usable as possible. We say it is big, and the sound is big, but as you can hear from the demos the sound has a diverse range of uses and is only limited by your own imagination. You can use Capriccio as a base for your composition, or to complement your existing piece, using only bits and pieces. It can be really loud and awe-inspiring, or gently set the mood.
- Sotto is an orchestral phrase based library by Sonokinetic with an emphasis on soft flowing patterns. Included are lush warm brass phrases, airy woodwinds and fragile strings playing pp and using techniques such as sul tasto and sul ponticello, setting this library apart from its more bombastic peers Capriccio and Grosso. Sotto uses the proven Sonokinetic engine within Kontakt that allows for an unprecedented control of the phrase-based material, making it easier than ever to infuse your compositions with the realism only live played phrases can provide. Check the comprehensive tutorial videos on their website (link below) to see what Sotto could do for your workflow.
- After years of honing the art of cinematic sound creation, Sample Logic now brings you the most powerful Cinematic Virtual Instrument collection ever invented – CINEMATIC GUITARS: INFINITY. INFINITY is an amalgamation of the Cinematic Guitars trilogy, incorporating all of the samples from each CG library as its source material, making it the cornerstone of CINEMATIC GUITARS INFINITY and the new gold standard for cinematic virtual instruments. With a stunning array of studio-quality effects packed into an intuitive interface, INFINITY has the power to play back up to 8 sound sources simultaneously, and drastically If massive, dramatic, cinematic sounds are called for, INFINITY will outperform and exceed all of your needs.
- BOHEMIAN is a diverse collection of 800+ exotic, traditional, and morphed instruments & multis derived entirely from recordings of an extensive collection of unique bohemian street and world instruments ranging from Hang Drums and Harmonic Tubes, to Didgeridoo, and beyond. Weighing in at over 9 GB, BOHEMIAN not only includes ready-to-play, psycho-acoustically sampled world percussive, melodic, and effectual instruments, but uses these instruments to enter into a world of rich and organic score-ready new world hybrid sounds.