This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- B-11X is a unique sound library based on polish electronic instruments from the 80s that have never been sampled before. It contains more than 800 stylish leads, pads, pianos, basses, noises and stabs matching wide range of styles from today's New Retro to lush movie soundscapes. Carefully recorded samples of every key and generator provide the pro-quality sound, rich in harmonics, that perfectly fits in a mix. Factory Presets are stylistically based on widely known sound idioms from Classic Pop, Vintage Rock or Jazz-Fusion (to name a few), adding unique colouration of rare Polish electronics which have not yet been extensively exploited in thousands of recordings.
- ELECTRONIC DRUM INSTRUMENT - 92 KITS 500 SOUNDS - EUCLIDEAN BEATS GENERATOR - BEAT SHIFTER SEQUENCER - GLITCH MACHINE - At the heart of Konkrete lies 92 full electronic percussion kits, featuring over 5000 unique drum sounds. A vast array of techniques, recording sessions, synths, gear and tools were used to create this unrivalled sonic palette. Incredible modulation tools and generative sequencers complete this ultimate sonic weapon. - "A masterclass in creative sampling” Sound On Sound Magazine - “a world of sound to explore” Resident Advisor - “Truly Stunning” Computer Music - “ A true secret weapon” Beat Magazine
- 10 MODELLED ANALOG INSTRUMENTS: MINI-700, EMS SYNTH AKS, SH-2000, LP-10 ELECTRONIC PIANO, GODWIN STRING CONCERT, HAMMOND SOLOVOX, JENNINGS UNIVOX, SUZUKI OMNICHORD, RS-202 STRING MACHINE, PHILIPS PHILICORDA - A collection of analog instruments that documents and captures interesting, characterful synths that may not always be the obvious choice when we think of classics. Things that add some special magic, even if the sound is clunky & quirky.
- CALLIOPE is Universal Sound Module virtual instrument. It contains many instruments for all musical genres like a hardware sound module, ROMpler or music workstation. There are over 1,000 preset sounds in these categories: Keyboard, Bass, Guitar, Lead, Brass, Wind, String, Pad, Synth, Percussion and Drum.
- REV is the world's first collection (and a massive one) of instruments, loops, rises, pads, pulses, percussion, plucks, swells and more all in REVERSE. Brought to you by Output, REV offers users the first chance to play instruments in real-time in reverse and includes over 1,000+ presets spread over 4 unique engines. 14GB (uncompressed) of material including tempo lock, stutters, filters, and FX.
- One of the most enigmatic musical instruments of the 20th century, The Ondes Martenot was invented in 1928. Ghostly, languid, atmospheric; it has graced film soundtracks and avant-garde music for over 80 years. Soniccouture’s Ondes instrument features real-time performance setup, modelled Ondes Martenot speakers and a full custom KSP interface.
- 1939 VALVE SYNTHESIZER. The Hammond Novachord was first produced in 1938. A 72-note polyphonic beast, it used 163 valves to power its oscillators. Neither piano nor organ, it was misunderstood and was not the success it could have been. However, its eerie, ethereal sound became a mainstay of ﬁlm and television soundtrack production. Soniccouture have recreated every aspect of the Novachord using 3.5gb of samples and in depth custom KSP scripting.
- Sonic Reality’s “Infinite Player” is the gateway to an expandable world of Sonic Reality sounds for Kontakt and Kontakt Player. Once you have the Infinite Player (also bundled with other SR Kontakt products) you can then add more sounds to this expandable sonic workstation within Kontakt. The Infinite Player DL package starts you off with a variety of sounds from the Infinite Player series such as a multitrack drum kit, deluxe grand piano and your choice of a multisample or loop collection for an amazing price of just $50. This product is one of the least expensive entry level Kontakt Player products to qualify for crossgrades to full Kontakt or Komplete!