This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Drums & Perc.
- ELECTRONIC DRUM INSTRUMENT - 92 KITS 500 SOUNDS - EUCLIDEAN BEATS GENERATOR - BEAT SHIFTER SEQUENCER - GLITCH MACHINE - At the heart of Konkrete lies 92 full electronic percussion kits, featuring over 5000 unique drum sounds. A vast array of techniques, recording sessions, synths, gear and tools were used to create this unrivalled sonic palette. Incredible modulation tools and generative sequencers complete this ultimate sonic weapon. - "A masterclass in creative sampling” Sound On Sound Magazine - “a world of sound to explore” Resident Advisor - “Truly Stunning” Computer Music - “ A true secret weapon” Beat Magazine
- A descendant of the African balafon, the modern marimba originated in Mexico, and is typified by wooden bars mounted above metal resonator tubes, which can be tuned using stops. This Soniccouture Kontakt instrument features the 5-octave Yamaha 6100, designed with marimba legend Keiko Abe. The 6100 is state of the art, with exclusive precision tuning, Honduran Rosewood bars and welded resonators for rattle-free playing.
- THE ULTIMATE HANG DRUM COLLECTION - 5 DIFFERENT PAN DRUMS - - MULTIPLE ARTICULATIONS - JAMMER; CUSTOM GENERATIVE SEQUENCER - 7.5GB SAMPLE LIBRARY - Pan Drums, or 'hand pans' are a very recent musical invention. Developed in the year 2000 by a Swiss company(the Hang or Hang Drum), their melancholic sound bewitches everyone that hears it. But, because a pan drum must be hand built by skilled artisans if it is to sound good, supply is short and they have remained relatively rare and extremely sought after by musicians. Soniccouture create a life-like Hang experience from within kontakt player.
- VET contains a powerful collection of meticulously sampled traditional acoustic instruments selected from Sample Logic’s award-winning products RUMBLE, FANFARE, and IMPAKT. VET features recordings of the World Champion Blue Devils drum & bugle corps hornline (brass), drumline (battery, and front ensemble (concert & world percussion) with contributions by arrangers Scott Johnson, John Meehan, and Jim Wunderlich, recorded by Leslie Ann Jones on the Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company). This massive 24GB collection of more than 300 traditional Instruments & Multis contains a variety of instruments that include solo and ensemble marching snares, multi-tenors, basses, mallet & world percussion, trumpets, mellopones, euphoniums, and tubas. VET is the ideal solution for educators, arrangers, performers, and composers who want to realize accurate, dynamic musical productions and arrangements, bringing the authentic real-life brass and percussion instruments to both notation and any digital audio workstation software. VET loads directly into the Native Instruments Kontakt 5 Player and seamlessly integrates into Finale, Notion, and Sibelius.
- Sample Logic and System Blue have joined forces to produce Rumble, the world’s first Kontakt Player virtual instrument to combine the finest in traditional marching drums with cutting-edge sound design. This superbly flexible virtual instrument gives educators, composers, and musicians an imaginative, innovative, and inspiring new sonic palette for creative music-making.
- Sample Logic breaks new ground with IMPAKT — A suite of over 850 breathtaking morphed concert percussion instruments and multis that will blow you away. This diverse collection of instruments ranges from dramatically twisted marimbas and xylophones, blissful chimes and bells to massively transfigured timpani, gongs, bass drums, cymbals, and a variety of world percussion instruments. IMPAKT also includes a complimentary set of traditional concert percussion instruments. All sounds were recorded on the Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company) under the direction of renowned percussionist Jim Wunderlich and System Blue, the result of which is a comprehensive library that contains both traditional instruments and an evocative collection of morphed cinematic instruments, transitions, atmospheres, leads, impacts, and tempo-synced rhythms.
- HAVOC is the ultimate cinematic percussive suite of over 850 instruments and multis that will transform the tools of your trade. The HAVOC sample collection has been derived from hundreds of industrial machines, farm tools, everyday auto body parts and gears, all recorded in a massive multi-car garage. Each sample was recorded, processed, manipulated, morphed and then programmed creatively utilizing Sample Logic’s award-winning user interface controls. Geared for film, TV, game composers, and sound designers, HAVOC takes cinematic percussion to an entirely new level.